Dark Planetoid

Science, Art, Technology and Culture

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Perplex City

I received an email last week from a mysterious girl named Scarlett Kiteway about the missing Receda cube stolen from the Perplexians and concealed somewhere on Earth.
Hi. My name's Scarlett Kiteway, I'm 20 years old and I live in Perplex City, which is... well, it's not on Earth. If you're wondering how I got your address - the truth is that I took it from my dad, Sente. He doesn't know, but I just needed someone to talk to - there have been some pretty weird things going on over here. I need to talk about what's going on, but I can't really tell anyone in the City about it....
Perplex City is an altered reality game (ARG) where the boundary between reality and the game is blurred. Clues to the location of the cube are on a series of cards with various puzzles that often require lateral thinking. There is supposed to be a $200,000 prize for finding the cube.


On this card you are supposed to find two side-effects of Ceretin. Ceretin nicknamed "Sharp Red" is a drug used to sharpen attention and provide selective cognitive enhancement. Cognivia is the fictional company that manufactures cognitive enhancement drugs like Ceretin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home